Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: since Al_Bundy seemed interested...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    accidentally lost him from old-chat-room while getting a URL to post.

    Where I get most free audio-editing/remastering software.
    http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/win95/AUDIO_EDITORS/
    but you need to read system requirements before downloading blindly. If you can run the program, will you even be able to save? If you can, will the program return to zero after uninstalling & reinstalling?

    and there was "my noise"...HERE

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I thought you weren't coming back, and didn't want to be the only one there.

    Not that I'm looking for audio editing programs, but the link don't work.

    Listened to a couple of your "noise", not sure what to make of it. Maybe I'm getting too old, but it just wasn't my kind of music. But thanks for sharing it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic